General Application of and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- For purposes of this Agreement, a "User" is any person who accesses the Application for whatever purpose, regardless of whether such User has registered with us as a registered user or not. A User includes the person using this App and any legal entity which may be represented by such person under actual or apparent authority.
- By accessing or using the App, you hereby agree to accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement as a User. You shall be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Application and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Application. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not proceed to use this App.
- 11 Technology may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended and restated Agreement on the App. The amended and restated Agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting. This Agreement may not otherwise be modified, except in writing by an authorized officer of 11 Technology.
- “Merchant” means a third party who shall supply or provide the goods and/or services for which a Voucher can be redeemed.
- “Purchase” means the purchase of a Voucher through the 11vGo.
- “Register” means creating an account on the 11vGo.
- “Service” or “Services” means all and any of the services provided by the 11 Technology via the 11vGo, including but not limited to the information services, content and transaction capabilities on the 11vGo and the availability to make a Purchase.
- “Voucher” means a voucher purchased by the user through the 11vGo to exchange or redeem for the Voucher Products from a particular or relevant Merchant.
- “Voucher Products” means the products and/or services to be supplied and/or provided by the Merchant.
- “11vGo” refers to www.11vgo.com and all their related landing pages or microsites and their mobile app / mobile web equivalents.
Representations and Warranties
- To use our Services, you must register with us by creating an account ("Account") in App. By applying for 11vGo member or by retaining, using or authorizing the use of the app, you warrant and represent that: you are at least eighteen (18) years of age; all of the personal information provided by you to us is true, accurate, correct and complete; you acknowledge and agree that in order for us to provide to manage you account, and to enable you to participate in any application activities, the sharing, retrieval, updating and processing of your personal data as well as the creation of member profiles and user accounts and updating of personal details will occur between 11vGo, our affiliates, partner and any third party vendor in connection with the provision of the app services and you have consented to the same; and that you have read, understood and accepted all the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and in connection with the use of the app, and they are binding on you.
- Your personal information and the documentation submitted in this respect, including, without limitation, your full name, telephone number, correspondence address and email address, are true and accurate. You shall forthwith notify us in updating your member profile of any changes in your personal information.
- We will not share your information with any other organizations other than our corporate group and those third parties directly related to and necessary for the purchase of products, delivery of the same and purpose for which you have authorized. In exceptional circumstances, 11 Technology may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or required by the law. 11 Technology is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, in particular, its policies as well as corresponding guidelines and orders.
- You shall not use the Account's letter for junk mail, chain letters or spamming or the transmission of any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material or any kind or nature. Further, you shall not use the Account's letter to publish, distribute, transmit or circulate any unsolicited advertising or promotional information or any content that is obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, defamatory, threatening, or which incites or results in causing racial hatred, discrimination, menace or breach of confidence.
- You shall keep the password to the Account secure and confidential. You shall not at any time and under any circumstances reveal or disclose your password to the Account to any unauthorized party and shall take all steps to prevent the disclosure of the password to the Account to any unauthorized party.
- Notwithstanding Section (2) above, 11 Technology may refuse registration and deny the issuance of an Account and/or web massage Account and associated User ID and Password to any User for whatever reason.
- 11 Technology is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the App and the 11vGo Content. The App and 11vGo Content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. Save as otherwise permitted by 11 Technology, you shall not, directly or indirectly, use the services or app for any commercial purposes. You shall not to use the App or the services to conduct any fraudulent, immoral or illegal activities or such activities that may infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Termination : The 11 Technology (including all its subsidiaries, brands, related and/or associated companies/brands) reserves the right to terminate and/or suspend your account at any time for whatsoever reason, and is not obligated to disclose the reason behind the termination and/or suspension. In the situation whereby the Payment Terms are violated by the user, the 11 Technology reserves the right for immediate termination and/or suspension of your account.
- Merchant terms : You hereby acknowledge that the Merchants will have their own applicable terms and conditions in relation to the supply of Voucher Products for the redemption of the Voucher, in which you agree to and shall abide by those terms and conditions.
- Accurate information : You warrant and undertake that all information provided for Register and/or in relation to the creation of your account is true, complete and accurate and that you will promptly inform us of any changes to such information by updating the details in your account.
- Contents on the 11vGo, Services and Voucher: It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the 11vGo or the Service meet your specific requirements.
- Restrictions: Without limitation, you undertake not to use or permit anyone else to use the Services and/or 11vGo.
- Forbidden uses: The following use of the Services, the 11vGo and/or the Voucher are expressly prohibited and you undertake not to do (or to permit anyone else to do) any of the following :
- resale of any Voucher;
- furnishing false data including false names, addresses and contact details and fraudulent use of credit/debit card numbers;
- attempting to circumvent our security or network including accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account you are not expressly authorised to access, or probing the security of other networks (such as running a port scan);
- accessing the Services and/or 11vGo in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- executing any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
- sending unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of “junk mail” or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material. You are explicitly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages. This includes bulk mailing of commercial advertising, promotional, or informational announcements, and political or religious tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have explicitly requested it. If a recipient asks to stop receiving email of this nature, you may not send that person any further email;
- creating or forwarding “chain letters” or other “pyramid schemes” of any type, whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings;
- sending malicious email, including flooding a user or site with very large or numerous emails;
- entering into fraudulent interactions or transactions with us or a Merchant (which shall include entering into interactions or transactions purportedly on behalf of a third party where you have no authority to bind that third party or you are pretending to be a third party);
- using the Services or 11vGo (or any relevant functionality of either of them) in breach of this Terms and Conditions;
- unauthorised use, or forging, of mail header information;
- engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the 11vGo and/or the Services or any Voucher; o
- engage in any conduct which, in our exclusive reasonable opinion, restricts or inhibits any other customer from properly using or enjoying the 11vGo and Service.
Purchase and Payment
- Through the App, 11vGo provides an electronic transaction purchase by using MOLpay and Alipay. 11vGo does not represent the seller in specific transactions. As a result, 11vGo does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the product or services offered for sales on the App to complete the purchase and redeem process.
- Users are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the App, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage.
- In the event that any User has a dispute with any party to a transaction, such User agrees to release and indemnify 11vGo (and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transaction.
- 11vGo shall have the absolute discretion to cancel any payment request made by you without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- 11vGo shall be entitled to vary or modify or remove the modes of payment available on the Portal (or any of them) at any time without prior notice to you.
- Should payment method fail, we retain the right to request and/or seek payment from you through other avenues. Payment method may be edited by referring to the “Payment” page (mobile application). In the situation whereby payment is unsuccessful due to any reason (expiration, insufficient funds or otherwise), you are responsible to edit your payment method. Failure to do will result in allowing us the authority to continue billing the pre-selected payment method. All responsibility to resolve any/all disputed with your financial institution, credit/debit card issuer or provider of your selected Payment Method, are to be borne by you.
- Redemption : Once you have made a Purchase, you are entitled to redeem the Voucher Products from the particular or relevant Merchant. The details of the Merchant and Voucher Products will be stated on the Voucher. Any attempted redemption of a Voucher not consistent with this Agreement may render a Voucher void at our or a Merchant’s discretion.
- Lost/stolen vouchers : Neither we nor the Merchant are responsible for lost or stolen Voucher or Voucher reference numbers.
- Expiry : The Voucher (including, but not limited to, any discounts provided by the Voucher) expires on the date specified on the Voucher. Any subsequent redemption upon the expiry of the Voucher will not be entertained.
- Status of vouchers : All Vouchers are promotional vouchers that are offered for Purchase below their face value and are subject to these Terms and Conditions and/or any terms and conditions as may be specified by the relevant Merchant.
Refund All transactions which are conducted are non-refundable in the case of partially used credits or unclaimed purchases.
If the User decides to cancel his/her orders after the relevant order has been confirmed and maximum seven (7) days before the validity expired, 11vGo shall be entitled to impose a minimum of 10% of the total amount of the purchase price of the relevant Goods and the processing fee as administrative fees, in addition to the transaction fees charged by MOLpay or Alipay.
The balance after deduction of the administrative fees and the transaction fees will be refunded to the User.
In cases whereby you have been wrongfully billed, a “case-to-case” basis approach will be taken in the presence of credible evidence of such. 11 Technology holds full authority and discretion towards the outcome of such circumstances. All refunds will be processed in Online Banking, on a case-by-case basis and will be subjected to a surcharge of minimum 10% on the transacted amount. 11 Technology reserves the right to conduct thorough investigations over a period of time deemed that is deemed necessary by customer service agents of 11 Technology.
Trademark and Copyright
All trademarks, service marks, copyrights which are displayed throughout the App are the sole and exclusive of 11 Technology’s property.
Unless prior written consent or permission is granted by 11 Technology, any/all of the trademarks, service marks, copyright and logos which are displayed throughout the App, no licence or right is granted to any party accessing the platform to use, download, reproduce, copy or modify such trademarks, services marks or logos. Similarly, unless the prior written consent from 11 Technology or the relevant proprietor has been obtained, no such trademark, service mark or logo may be used as a link or to mark any link to the Website or any other site.
By using the App and its Services, you hereby agree to indemnify and keep indemnified 11 Technology and in addition, do not hold 11 Technology responsible for any and all liabilities, financial losses, expenses which may incur from the misuse of the service, breach of terms and conditions or infringement of intellectual property made towards 11 Technology as a result of your use services provided.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the App and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this App in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the App shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the App or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of 11 Technology, in operating the App, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the App.